NOTE: You will first need to make sure you have downloaded the KaiNexus Mobile App onto your mobile device.
Visit this support page to learn how to access the Mobile App.
View an Item
After searching for an Item,
- Tap the Item to select the Item you want to view.
- In the resulting screen, you will see details of that Item.
PRO-TIP: Turn your phone sideways for a wider view.
NOTE: Panels on the Mobile App can be ordered within Custom Layout Templates. Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to take advantage of this feature. For more information on Custom Layout Templates, please visit this support page.
Edit an Item in the KaiNexus Mobile App
To make changes to individual fields within an Item,
- Tap the icon next to the field you want to edit.
- In the resulting screen, you will see details of that field and the changes you can make.
After making the appropriate changes to the field you want to edit,
- Tap .
PRO-TIP: Tap the icon at the top of the Item to view more editing options.
To confirm edits made to your Item,
- Check the timeline for a record of edits to the Item.
- Scroll to the Comments section to see reasons for recent changes.
To return to your list of Items,
- Tap the icon.