When working with any Board you have access to in KaiNexus you have the ability to PDF the Board.
How to Print/Save PDF a Board?
To Print/Save PDF a Board, navigate to the Boards section , select the Board that you wish to export, then:
- Click near the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click the .
In the resulting window:
- Choose the size of the page - Letter (8.5” x 11”), Legal (8.5” x 4”), A3 (11”x 17”), A4 (8.27” x 11.69”) or Custom.
- Choose the scale percentage to determine how much of the item’s content will be displayed on the page when exporting. (Ex. Selecting 50% will double the amount of content you can fit)
- Decide whether you want the PDF to be in “Portrait” or “Landscape” orientation by clicking the circle next to the relevant option.
- When you’re ready, click .