What is a Follower?
A Follower has no formal responsibility for a Task but is kept in the loop and notified about any activity associated with it. It is helpful to follow a Task if you are interested in it and want to know how it’s progressing.
Anyone can follow any Task they can access themselves, or they can be added as a Follower to a Task they couldn't ordinarily access by someone on that Task’s team.
How do I follow a Task?
Open the Task you want to follow, then click at the bottom of the "Team" section.
If you later decide you want to unfollow the Task, click in the same place.
How will I receive notifications for Tasks I follow?
- You’ll receive notifications in the nightly digest.
- Notifications will appear on the Task itself and in your notifications window.
What can a Task Follower do?
They are emailed immediately when the Task they are a part of is deleted.
Task Followers can:
- Add Comments to the Task
- Share the Task
- Export the Task as a PDF or as an XLSX
- Set a Review Date for the Task
- Set a personal Reminder for the Task
- Convert the Task
- Make a copy of the Task