What is a Collaborator?
A Collaborator is someone who has contributed to the success of a Task, even if they weren’t the Author, Assignee, or Assigner.
What can Collaborators do?
- Assign the Task
- Edit the Task
- Edit the Task’s team
- Comment on the Task
- Plan the Task
- Defer the Task
- Add, remove, and edit attachments
- Add, remove, and edit links
- Complete the Task
- Copy the Task
- Convert the Task
- Reopen a completed Task
- Delete the Task
Who can add and remove Collaborators?
How do I edit the list of Collaborators?
- Open the Task with which you want to work.
- Click in the action bar.
- Click .
In the resulting window:
- Opening the drop-down menu in the "Collaborator(s)" field reveals a list including yourself and your most frequent selections.
- Typing text in that field will search through all users (not just those top choices).
- In the resulting drop-down menu, select the correct user.
- To add another user, begin typing the next name into that same field.
- To remove a user, click next to their name.
- Click .
How are Collaborators notified?
Users find out that they’ve been made Collaborators by:
- A notification in their digest email.
- A notification in the KaiNexus app.