What is a Collaborator?
A Collaborator is someone who contributes to the success of the Task, even if they aren’t primarily responsible for it.
What can Collaborators do?
- Plan the Task
- Defer the Task
- Make the Task new again
NOTE: The user will be removed as the Responsible Person and so may no longer be able to perform the actions listed here.
- Complete the Task
- Reopen the completed Task
- Edit its start and due dates
- Edit it
- Share it
- Save it as an Excel document or as a PDF document
- Edit the Task's Locations
- Copy the Task - As long as the user has permission to create this Task template
- Convert the Task
- Add comments
- Edit the Task’s team
- Add, remove, and edit attachments
- Add, remove, and edit links
- Delete the Task
Who can add and remove Collaborators?
How do I edit the list of Collaborators?
Open the Task you want to work with, then click in the top right corner of the "Team" section.
In the resulting window, locate the "Collaborator(s)" field. In that field, you can:
- Open the drop-down menu to reveal a list of up to ten users including yourself and your most frequent selections.
- Begin typing someone's name in that field to search for them among all users (not just those top choices).
In the resulting drop-down menu, select the correct user.
- Click .
This change will be noted in the activity log, and anyone whose status was changed will be notified.