If you need to create a Task similar to an existing one, you can quickly make a copy of that Task.
Who can copy a Task?
To copy a Task you must:
- Be able to access the Task.
- Have permission to create that kind of Task.
What happens when I copy a Task?
- The copy will be created in the “new” status.
- You will be listed as its Author.
- If the original Task was nested under a parent Project, Improvement, or Incident, the copy will be nested under that same parent.
The following information will be copied:
- The copy will be nested under the same parent. If the original has no parent, neither will the copy.
- Any fields and Attributes.
How do I copy a Task?
To copy a Task:
- Click in the action bar.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
- In the resulting window, enter the name of the copy in the “Name” field, and/or check the box next to “Include Copies of Tasks” to copy its Tasks.
- Click .