Who can add a child Chart to a Chart?
- Any of the Authors
- Anyone with the "Chart Administrator" permission
How do I add a child Chart to a Chart?
Open the Chart to which you want to add a child Chart, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- If you want to create a new child Chart from scratch, click . If your organization has configured multiple types of Charts, you'll be prompted to pick which template you want to use.
In the resulting window, create the new Chart as you normally would.
NOTE: The "Parent" field will automatically be filled in with the name of the Chart under which you're nesting this child Chart. Don't alter this field unless you want the Chart nested somewhere else.
Click when you're finished creating the Chart.
- If you want to add an existing un-nested Chart, search for it by name or ID number in the "Choose Existing" drop-down menu. You can add as many child Charts as you like.
When you're finished, click .