Who can add a Task to a Chart?
- Any of the Authors
- Anyone with the "Chart Administrator" permission
How do I add a Task to a Chart?
Open the Chart to which you want to add a Task, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- If you want to create a new Task from scratch, click . If your organization has configured multiple types of Tasks, you'll be prompted to pick which template you want to use.
In the resulting window, create the new Task as you normally would.
NOTE: The "Parent" field will automatically be filled in with the name of the Task under which you're nesting this Chart. Don't alter this field unless you want the Task nested somewhere else.
Click when you're finished creating the Task.
- If you want to add an existing un-nested Task, search for it by name or ID number in the "Choose Existing" drop-down menu. You can add as many Tasks as you like.
When you're finished, click .