Who can add an Improvement to a Chart?
- Any of the Authors
- Anyone with the "Chart Administrator" permission
How do I add an Improvement to a Chart?
Open the Chart to which you want to add an Improvement, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- If you want to create a new Improvement from scratch, click . If your organization has configured multiple types of Improvements, you'll be prompted to pick which template you want to use.
In the resulting window, create the new Improvement as you normally would.
NOTE: The "Parent" field will automatically be filled in with the name of the Improvement under which you're nesting this Chart. Don't alter this field unless you want the Improvement nested somewhere else.
Click when you're finished creating the Improvement.
- If you want to add an existing un-nested Improvement, search for it by name or ID number in the "Choose Existing" drop-down menu. You can add as many Improvements as you like.
When you're finished, click .