Who can complete a Chart?
- Any of the Authors
- Anyone with the "Chart Administrator" permission
Will any nested items automatically be completed when their parent is completed?
No. Work can continue on any of the Chart’s nested items after it is closed.
How do I complete a Chart?
Open the Chart you want to complete, then:
- Click the status indicator.
- If this template does not have a Resolution enabled, click in the resulting drop-down menu.
If this template does have a Resolution enabled, click .
In the resulting window:
- Fill out any required or optional fields, Attributes, or impact data as determined by your organization's settings for this template.
- (**Optional**) Enter a comment.
- If the Author's approval is required, click .
Otherwise, click .
Can I add nested items to a completed Chart?
No, but people can keep working on their existing ones.
But what if I really need to add another nested item?
You’ll have to reopen it.