If you need to revert a Chart back into the New status, you can do so instead of creating a new Chart altogether.
Who can revert a Chart to the New status?
- Any of the Authors
- Anyone with the "Chart - Edit" permission, if the Chart is in their specified Network Location(s).
What happens when I revert a Chart into the New status?
- It will once again enter the status.
- Any Start and Due Dates will be removed.
How do I revert a Chart to the New status?
Open the Chart with which you want to work, then:
- Click the status picker in the top left of the Chart.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window, you can:
- Enter the reason for reverting the Chart to the New status.
- When you're ready, click .