STOP: Is the Incident module active for your organization?
Who can revert an Incident to the “New” status?
- The Assigner
- Anyone with the “Assign” permission for Incidents in that Location
- If the Incident is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Leaders, and/or Sponsors. If the Incident is nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors.
How do I revert an Incident to the “New” status?
Open the Incident with which you want to work, then:
- Click the status indicator.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
In the resulting window:
- Enter the reason for reverting the Incident to the “New” status.
- Click .