STOP: Is the Incident module active for your organization?
If an Incident has already been resolved but needs to be addressed, you can reopen it and let work continue or begin again.
Who can reopen an Incident?
- Anyone with the “Assign” permission for Incidents in that Location
- The Assigner
- If the Incident is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Leaders, and/or Sponsors. If the Incident is nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors.
How do I reopen an Incident?
Navigate to the Incident you want to reopen, then:
- Click the status indicator.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
In the resulting window:
- (**Optional**) Enter a reason for reopening the Incident.
- Enter a due date.
- Click to reopen the Incident.