You can configure the columns displayed for the List, Tree, Kanban, or Gantt Views on an Item List Card and for a People List Card.
You can also configure which columns will be displayed on the expanded view of any of those Cards.
Who can configure a Card?
- The Board's Owners
- Anyone with the "Global Board Administrator" permission
How do I configure which columns will be shown on a Card?
Open the Board containing the Card with which you want to work, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Card.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
- If the Card is in List View, click . If it’s in Tree View, click . If it’s in Kanban View, click . If it's in Gantt View, click .
The current View will be marked with a .
In the resulting window, you can edit the Card View for the Card itself and for the expanded view. The Card's settings are in the column on the left side of this screen, the Expanded View settings are on the right.
- To remove a column:
- Hover over the name of the column you want to remove so that it’s highlighted blue, then click to its right.
- To add a column:
- Search for the column you want to add in the “Search for Columns” field. If there are multiple column options of the same name, hover over the name to see with which template it is associated.
- When you find the column you want to add, click its name, then click to the right of the search field. It will be added to the list of columns.
- To change a column’s width:
- Add a minimum column width (in pixels) to a column by entering the desired value in the “Width” column to the right of the column’s name.
When you’re finished editing the Card’s View, click .