When looking at a list of Incidents, the default view is called the Detail View. With this view, you can quickly see important information about each Incident.
To access the Detail View:
- Click the Incidents tab from the left navigation menu.
Navigating the Detail View
The list of Incidents
Along the left side of the screen is a list of Incidents which meet the criteria for your filters (see below for more information).
Basic information about each Incident is listed here, including the title, status, key dates, key people, and the Milestone(s) which need the most attention.
- If there are two or more Milestones of the same rank and they are all of the same status, they will all be listed alongside the Milestone icon.
- If there are two or more Milestones of the same rank and they are of different statuses, the one(s) with the status most needing attention - in order: not approved, ready for approval, not ready for approval, and approved - will be listed.
- If there is only one Milestone, it will always be displayed regardless of its status.
- If there are two or more Milestones with different ranks, the one(s) with the earliest rank is displayed.
For more information on any Incident, click it. This will open the Incident on the right side of the screen, allowing you to see all of its information.
Detailed Incident view
By clicking any Incident in the list of Incidents, you open the Incident’s own page. This page lists all the Incident’s information, including its details, comments, team, Tasks, timeline, Charts, and Resolution.
The quick filter
The quick filter is the blue bar at the top of the list of Incidents that, by default, reads “My Incidents - All.” Click this bar to open a drop-down menu of view.
You can choose between:
- My Incidents - all Incidents with which you’re affiliated.
- My Organization - all Incidents in the organization.
- My Location - all Incidents affiliated with your Network Location(s).
- My Lists - any custom filtered lists you’ve created and saved previously.
Hovering over any of those options will open a secondary drop-down menu, which you can use to further filter by:
- Status of the Incidents.
- Your relationship to the Incidents
Advanced options - Clicking next to the list’s search bar will open the advanced options.
Click to further filter the list of Incidents.
Click to open the Incident list view. This view does not show the detailed Incident page, but instead shows a detailed grid of key information for each Incident.
Click to open the Kanban view. This view breaks down your list of Incidents by status so that you can quickly check in on the progress of work being done.
Click to export the list of Incidents. You can specify whether you want to export the list as a PDF document or as an Excel spreadsheet.