What is the timeline?
The timeline is an audit trail keeping track of every significant event that happens to an Improvement. It allows you to see who did what to an Improvement and when they did it.
How do I access the timeline?
After you find and select the Improvement, navigate to the Timeline by scrolling down in the All tab, or by clicking on the Timeline tab.
What can I learn from the timeline?
- An entry will be marked with a if that entry is new. That way, you can always spot the recent updates quickly.
- If you want to see more entries, click "Show All" at the bottom of the timeline. To see only the recent entries, click "Show Less."
- When you see an underlined item on the timeline, hover over it to reveal more detailed information.
Who can delete an entry from the timeline?
Anyone with the "Edit" permission for Incidents in that Location.
How do I delete a timeline entry?
If you delete a timeline entry, it will be removed from the timeline with no indication that it was ever there. This action cannot be undone.
To delete an entry, open the Incident with which you want to work, then:
- Hover over the timeline entry you want to delete.
- Click to the right of the entry.
- In the resulting window, click .