STOP: Is the Incident module active for your organization?
KaiNexus identifies where an Incident took place. This Location is determined by the Network Location of the Responsible Person. If you want to change the item’s Location(s), you can transfer it.
You may want to transfer an Incident if, for example, the Responsible Person is in a different department than where the Improvement is actually taking place.
Who can transfer an Incident?
- The Incident’s Assigner
- Anyone who has the appropriate permissions to assign the Incident.
- If the Incident is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators.
What happens when I transfer an Incident?
- The Location it is transferred from is removed from the Responsible Location and where it is being moved to is added to the Responsible Location.
- Anyone with the appropriate notification preference set will be alerted.
- An activity log entry is made about the transfer.
NOTE: The Responsible Person is not automatically cleared when the Incident is transferred.
How do I transfer an Incident?
- Click in the action bar.
- Click .
- Enter a reason for the transfer.
- Select a transfer destination.
- Click .