You can pick which data series are displayed on a Chart Card and can configure whether and where the legend should be shown.
Who can configure a Card?
- The Board's Owners
- Anyone with the "Global Board Administrator" permission
How do I configure the Chart Card's appearance?
Open the Board containing the Card with which you want to work, then:
- Click in the top right corner of that Card.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, hover over .
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
In the resulting window:
- Check the box next to “Show legend” if you want the legend to be displayed on the Card. Uncheck this box if you want the legend to be hidden.
- If the legend is to be shown, pick where you want it to be displayed in the “Position” menu. You can choose to have it across the top, bottom, left, or right sides of the Chart.
- Check the box next to any series you want to display on the Card; uncheck those you don’t want to see.
- Click .