- We’ve introduced a few new Role permissions that determine which items a user is permitted to see.
- “View” gives permission to view other users’ public Improvements, Projects, and/or Charts within the selected Location(s) that are not in the new status.
- “View New” gives permission to view any of other users’ public Improvements within the selected Location(s).
- “View Private” gives permission to view other user’s private Improvements, Projects, and/or Charts within the selected Location(s).
- You can now pick which data series are displayed on a Chart Card on a Board and can control whether and where the legend should be shown.
- We’re excited to introduce a new type of improvement workflow called Incidents. This is ideal for Incident Reporting. Reach out to your Customer Experience lead to take advantage of this new feature.
Complete Release Notes
- You can control whether an Improvement or Project should be private by default or always private.
- Every user now has a default Role called “KaiNexus General User” comprised of the new View permission for Improvements, Projects, and Charts.
- You can now collapse or expand the Project Tree View with a click of a button! Expand the list of Projects by clicking in the top right corner of the Tree View. Collapse the list of Projects by clicking .
- The cogwheel that determines which statuses are included on the Kanban View has been moved to the top right corner.
- The Timeline has been moved to the bottom of the “All” tab on Improvements, Projects, Tasks, and Chart.
- The Resolution has been moved to just underneath the Details section on the “All” tab on Improvements.
- If there are any blank sections on the “All” tab - such as the Nested Projects, Improvements, or Tasks sections on a Project - they will no longer be listed. You can still access these sections by navigating to the appropriate tab on that item.
- The “Adjust” option on a Card is now called “Layout.” There were also text changes made to the various fields under Primary Header and Secondary Header.
- The Improvement, Project, or Task windows now open at the max height.
- When someone is SAML auto provisioned, an email will now be sent to any users configured to receive account support requests.
- You can now resolve Improvements configured with the “Anyone can resolve” setting from the mobile app.
- The Markdown editor has been removed to enable spell check. However, you can still format your text by manually configuring it.
- The text of the logic filters’ tooltips were updated.
- If a person’s username is changed, they will be prompted to log in again the next time they attempt to access KaiNexus even if “Remember me” was enabled.
- A bug was fixed which prevented items with angle brackets from being exported as a pdf.
- Only people with the “Assign” permission can check/uncheck the “Require Assigner to approve the Resolution box.
- A bug was fixed which triggered an error when you attempt to download a pdf of an empty list of Improvements.
- A bug was fixed which prevented Report Cards from filtering by User’s Current Location.
- A bug was fixed which triggered an internal error when sorting by likes.
- The notification icon no longer shows that you have notifications when you have none.
- A bug was fixed which prevented you from filtering a list of Tasks by User’s Current Location.
- A bug was fixed which prevented you from exporting an item as a PDF if it included the vertical tab character.
- A bug was fixed which broke digest processing if a blank comment was present.
- A bug was fixed which caused a list of Improvement, Project, or People Attributes to not be filtered in real time as you type.
- Moving a row on a chart will now be saved even if no other changes are made to the data.
- A bug was fixed which caused new Attributes to lose their ordering.
- A bug was fixed which prevented certain users from filtering a list of people by Badges.
- The filter window will now auto-size correctly.
- A bug was fixed which prevented the “Between Fields” logic filter to not work correctly when set to “Or.”
- A bug was fixed which caused the Improvement window to open incorrectly from a Board if the Board’s Cards were not finished loading before opening the Improvement.