How do I add a link to a Project?
Open the Project to which you want to add a link, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- To add an external link, make sure the “Web Link” tab is selected. Then:
- Enter the title of your link in the “Name” field.
- Enter the URL in the “Address” field.
- To add an internal link to some item in KaiNexus, select the “Item” tab.
- Search for the item to which you want to add a link in the “Item” field. You can search by title or ID number.
- Click .
For information on opening, editing, and deleting links, check out this support page.