Who can edit the Improvement’s team?
Depending on your permissions and relationship with the Improvement, you may be able to edit different lists of team members:
- The Author can edit the lists of Authors and Followers.
- The Responsible Person can edit the lists of Authors, Collaborators, and Followers.
- Collaborators can edit the lists of Authors, Collaborators, and Followers.
- Anyone with the "Edit" permission for Improvements in that Location can edit the lists of Authors, Collaborator, and Followers.
- The Assigner and anyone else with the "Assign" permission for Improvements in this Location can edit the entire team. NOTE: If the Improvement has not yet been assigned, you will be unable to edit the Responsible Person.
How do I edit the team?
Open the Improvement you want to work with, then:
- Click in the action bar.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window, you’ll be able to edit certain aspects of the team as described above.
To edit a list of users, click in that field and begin typing the user’s name. A drop down menu will appear from which you can select the user. To remove a user from the list, click next to their name.
When you're satisfied with the team, click .