Who can edit the Improvement’s team?
Depending on your permissions and relationship with the Improvement, you may be able to edit different lists of team members:
- The Author can edit the lists of Authors and Followers.
- The Responsible Person can edit the lists of Authors, Collaborators, and Followers.
- Collaborators can edit the lists of Authors, Collaborators, and Followers.
- Anyone with the "Edit" permission for Improvements in that Location can edit the lists of Authors, Collaborator, and Followers.
- The Assigner and anyone else with the "Assign" permission for Improvements in this Location can edit the entire team. NOTE: If the Improvement has not yet been assigned, you will be unable to edit the Responsible Person.
How do I edit the team?
Open the Improvement you want to work with, then click in the top right corner of the "Team" section.
In the resulting window, you’ll be able to edit certain aspects of the team as described above.
- To edit a list of users, click in that field and begin typing the user’s name. A drop-down menu will appear from which you can select the user. To remove a user from the list, click next to their name.
- When you're satisfied with the team, click .