Who can edit the Improvement’s team?
Depending on your permissions and relationship with the Improvement, you may be able to edit different lists of team members. Regardless of Role-based permissions:
- The Author can add and remove Authors and Followers
- The Responsible Person can add and remove Authors, Collaborators, and Followers
- Collaborators can add and remove Authors, Collaborators, and Followers
- Anyone with the "Edit" and "View New & Assign" permissions for Improvements in the relevant Location(s) can add and remove Authors, Collaborators, and Followers
- If the Improvement is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Leaders, and/or Sponsors can edit the lists of Authors, Collaborators, and Followers; if it is nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors can do the same.
- The Assigner and anyone else with the "Assign" permission for Improvements in the relevant Location(s) can edit the entire team
How do I edit the team?
Open the Improvement with which you want to work, then click in the top right corner of the “Team” panel.
Or open the Improvement, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the item
- In the resulting drop down, click
In the resulting window, you’ll be able to edit the team based on the rules detailed above.
- To add someone to a team role, click inside the relevant field and begin typing the user's name, then select the appropriate user(s) from the resulting drop-down menu
- To remove someone from a team role, delete their name from the relevant field