Boards & Cards
- Creating New Items
- Incident - Other Information
- Other Information
- Chart - Other Information
- Chart Management
- Incident - Status
- Project Management
- Improvement - Other Information
- Incident - Team
- Task Management
- Improvement Management
- Improvement - Team
- Improvement - Status
- Incident Management
- Project - Status
- Project - Other Information
- Chart - Tips and Tricks
The Admin Area
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Filter an Incident's lists of nested items
STOP: Is the Incident module active for your organization?
An Incident is made up of configurable fields and attributes. In addition, items that fall under the purview of the Incident's greater goal can be nested under it.
All of an Incident's nested Tasks can be found under its "Tasks" tab and nested Charts under its "Charts" tab.
How do I filter a list of nested items?
Open the parent Incident, then:
- Navigate to the correct nested items section by opening either the "Tasks" or "Charts" tab.
- Click in the top right corner of the nested item's section.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, you may be prompted to decide whether to work with the public or personal settings depending on your permissions and relationship to the parent - editing the personal settings will only change your view, while changing the public settings will change the view for every person who accesses this list.
The current public/personal setting will be indicated with a . You can only change the settings for the view you're currently looking at.
If, for example, "Public" is checked and you want to change the private settings, click "Private" and then reopen this drop-down menu as described above.
If the correct view setting is selected, hover over that option.
If you're not prompted to make this decision, you can proceed to the next step. Any changes you make will only be visible to you.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window, you can add, edit, and remove the filters as necessary.