Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
February 2, 2016 Release Notes
Complete Release Notes
- Location Reports (Activity and Impact) now include a Network view.
- All Reports now have a Network view along the left side.
- The permission to edit projects was added to Roles.
- The report filters set on the Snapshot page will now carry over onto any other Reports that user opens.
- A 1 month option was added to the quick dates on the Report section.
- The “Browser not supported” message was made more robust to enhance clarity.
- The Users Admin page now has a Network view along the left side.
- Account Activation and Password Reset workflows now check for supported browsers.
- A more robust confirmation message will now be displayed to an administrator after they add a new user so that administrators know what notifications were sent out.
- The User Engagement by Role Report was redesigned to enhance clarity.
- Users now have the ability to filter by All Improvements, Project-Based Improvements, or Stand-Alone Improvements on the Submission vs. Completion Report and the Impact Summary Report.
- Users can now click through reports to view relevant lists of Improvements.
- Flags’ settings were improved.
- Users can now copy the default Notification preferences into their custom Notification preferences if, for example, they only need to make small changes.
- Drilling down from the Impact Summary no longer results in two windows being opened.
- A bug was fixed in which Roles were no longer showing up on the user profile metrics page.
- A bug was resolved in which users randomly could not view the list of users in a location from the Network Admin page.
- A bug was fixed in which drilling down from the Impact Summary of Projects and from the user profile did not display the correct improvements.