Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Delete a Board
Who can delete a Board?
- The Board's original creator
- Any of the Board's Editors who have the "Restricted Board Administrator" permission
- Anyone with the "Global Board Administrator" permission.
How do I delete a Board?
First, open the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window, click to acknowledge that this action cannot be undone.
NOTE: Boards nested beneath the Board you delete will not be deleted, but will be unnested and made top-level Boards.