Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
December 8, 2015 Release Notes
- If the due date on an active Improvement or Task has passed, the status picker will change to red and read "Overdue." The vertical bar will change to red as well.
- The green bar in Reports will show only Active (not Overdue) Improvements, and the red bar will show only Overdue Improvements.
- If a Planned, Deferred, or Resolution Submitted Improvement is technically overdue, it will not show up in the Overdue bar.
- When transitioning an Active Improvement to Planned, unassigning the Improvement will no longer cause the resulting status to be New instead of Planned.
- Locations are now editable for completed Improvements.
- Users may now select a Responsible Person when planning an item without an activation or due date being required. If a start date is selected, however, a due date must be assigned as well.
- The formatting of timelines was improved.
- For emails generated by a users action, the user's name will be put in the sender field.
- A bug was fixed in which migrated Improvement completed Notification Preferences did not select any Impact Types or NCRs.