- Help Center
- KaiNexus Updates
- Release Notes
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
December 10, 2015 Release Notes
- Whether or not the attribute is shown above the advanced menu is now governed by the Show on Complete/Assign selection.
- When creating an Improvement without assigning it, only one Location field is shown.
- When submitting an Improvement with an author in multiple Locations, users are asked for the relevant Locations.
- The Timeline item for changing the Assigner Approval Flag was simplified for clarity.
- Followers can now see private items.
- A bug was fixed which sometimes caused the reason for notification to be excluded from the digest.
- Already completed Tasks no longer have the option to be completed.