Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
The Board Timeline
The Timeline is an audit trail keeping track of significant events that happen to a Board or its Cards.
A Board's Timeline is an easy way to keep track of how a Board has changed over time and who was responsible for each change. It is automatically updated whenever significant changes are made to the Board.
Who can access a Board's Timeline?
Anyone with permission to view the Board.
Access a Board's Timeline
Open the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click Actions in the top right corner of the Board.
- Click Timeline in the resulting drop-down and the Timeline window will open.
Navigating the Timeline
- All Timeline entries are displayed in the order they occurred starting with the most recent.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner of the Timeline panel to open the Search Timeline field.
Enter text into this field and hit enter/return or click the magnifying glass icon again to search.
Click the x icon that appears next to the magnifying glass to cancel your search.
- Hover over underlined entries to see more detailed information such as the name of the Card that was updated.