A Card organizes distinct units of information on a Board.
NOTE: Boards have a maximum Card limit of 16. Once a Board has 16 cards, Users cannot add or copy additional Cards to that Board.
Who can add a Card to a Board?
- The Board's Owner(s)
- The Board's Editor(s)
- Any User with a System Role that grants them the Global Board Administrator advanced permission
How do I add a Card to a Board?
Navigate to the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click the + Add button in the top-right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting + Add drop-down menu, select the type of Card you want to add. You can choose between:
- Item List: A compilation of Items that fit your selected filter criteria.
- Chart: Add an existing Chart or create a new one.
- Report: Add the Improvement Curve, Project Curve, User Engagement, Impact, User Participation, or Attribute Reports.
- Freestyle: Add a Card containing free text to your Board.
- X-Matrix: Add an X-Matrix.
- If you do not see this option, either your organization has not enabled the X-Matrix Module or you do not have a System Role that grants you the X-Matrix Administrator permission.
- Nested Board List: Display all Boards nested under the current Board. Clicking the name of a Board in the list will open that Board.
- People List: A compilation of Users that meet your selected criteria.
- Widgets: Widget Cards bring Boards easy access to critical features such as a Chart Goal, Create Button, Item Count, Financial Impact, and Time Savings (Hours).
- Fill out the pertinent information in the Card window. This will vary depending on which type of Card you selected.
- Click the Add button to add the Card to your Board, or select Cancel to exit out of the Card window.