A chart’s team is comprised of two types of people:
- Owners - Can edit and delete the chart and its comments and manage its team. They are kept in the loop with work done on the chart via alerts.
- Followers - Are kept in the loop with work done on the chart via alerts. They can not edit or delete the chart or its comments and can not manage its team. Anyone can follow any chart they can access.
How can I follow a chart?
- Open the chart you want to follow.
- Click “Follow” in the under the list of team members.
If you’ve already followed a chart, this text will read “Unfollow.” Click that button to unfollow the chart.
How do I manage the chart’s team?
NOTE: You must be one of the chart’s Owners or a Chart Administrator to manage its team.
- Open the chart you want to work with.
- Click in the action bar.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window, add any users you want to the lists of Owners and Followers, then click .