A Task is considered "new" after it has been created but before it has reached its start date and/or been assigned.
What can be done with a new Task?
New Tasks can be:
- Commented on
- Exported as a PDF or as an Excel spreadsheet
- Their start and due dates can be edited
- Their teams can be edited
How do I view all new Tasks?
To view only those new Tasks with which you're involved:
- Click next to the Task search bar.
- Click .
In the resulting window:
- Enter your name in the "User(s)" field.
- If you want to limit your results to only Tasks for which you fill a certain role - such as the Author or Assignee - enter those choices in the "Role(s)" field.
- Enter "New" in the "Status" field.
- Click .
To view all new Tasks from your Location or from the entire organization:
- Click "Tasks" in the left navigation bar.
- Click "My Tasks - All" to open the quick filter.
- If you want to see new Tasks from your entire organization, hover over "My Organization."
- If you only want to see new Tasks from your Network Location, hover over "My Location."
- Choose "New" from the resulting drop-down menu.