A Project is considered "active" if it has reached its start date, has not been completed, and has not yet reached its end date.
What can be done with an active Project?
Active Projects can be:
- Commented on
- Planned. Doing so will transition the Project into the planned status.
- Exported as an Excel document or as a PDF.
- Moved to a new Location
- Their impact can also be reviewed
- Their teams can be edited
- The start and end dates can be changed
- Links and files can be added
- Projects, Improvements, and Tasks can be added
- Charts can be added
How do I view all active Projects?
- Click "Projects" in the left navigation bar.
- Click "My Projects - All" to open the quick filter.
- If you only want to see active Projects with which you're involved, hover over "My Projects."
- If you want to see active Projects from your entire organization, hover over "My Organization."
- If you only want to see active Projects from your network location, hover over "My Location."
- Choose "Active" from the resulting drop-down menu.