A Task is considered "complete" only after it has been officially completed.
What can be done with a complete Task?
Complete Tasks can be:
How do I view all complete Tasks?
To view only those complete Tasks with which you were involved:
- Click next to the Task search bar.
- Click .
In the resulting window:
- Enter your name in the "User(s)" field.
- If you want to limit your results to only Tasks for which you fill a certain role - such as the Author or Assignee - enter those choices in the "Role(s)" field.
- Enter "Complete" in the "Status" field.
- Click .
To view all complete Tasks from your Location or from the entire organization:
- Click "Tasks" in the left navigation bar.
- Click "My Tasks - All" to open the quick filter.
- If you want to see complete Tasks from your entire organization, hover over "My Organization."
- If you only want to see complete Tasks from your Network Location, hover over "My Location."
- Choose "Complete" from the resulting drop-down menu.