You can customize how your chart is displayed by:
- Adding a label to each axis.
- Setting the range of each vertical axis.
How do I customize my chart’s axes?
- Open the edit screen of the chart you want to customize.
- Open the “Data” tab
- Click in the top right corner.
In the resulting window, you can:
- Edit the chart’s title.
- Enter a description of the chart.
- Make the chart private - so that it is only accessible by members of its team - by checking the box next to “Make Private?”
- Give the X-Axis a title that will be displayed below the horizontal axis.
- Give the Left Y-Axis a title that will be displayed alongside the left vertical axis. You can also add a minimum and maximum range.
- Give the Right Y-Axis a title that will be displayed alongside the right vertical axis. You can also add a minimum and maximum range.
Click to keep your changes.