When looking at a list of Improvements, the default view is called the Detail View. With this view, you can quickly see important information about each Improvement.
To access the Detail View:
- Click the Improvements tab from the left navigation menu.
Navigating the Detail View
The list of Improvements - Along the left side of the screen is a list of Improvements which meet the criteria for your filters (see below for more information).
Basic information about each Improvement is listed here, including the title, status, key dates, key people, and the Milestone(s) which need the most attention.
- If there are two or more Milestones of the same rank and they are all of the same status, they will all be listed alongside the Milestone icon.
- If there are two or more Milestones of the same rank and they are of different statuses, the one(s) with the status most needing attention - in order: not approved, ready for approval, not ready for approval, and approved - will be listed.
- If there is only one Milestone, it will always be displayed regardless of its status.
- If there are two or more Milestones with different ranks, the one(s) with the earliest rank is displayed.
For more information on any Improvement, click it. This will open the Improvement on the right side of the screen, allowing you to see all of its information.
Detailed Improvement view - By clicking any Improvement in the list of Improvements, you open the Improvement’s own page. This page lists all the Improvement’s information, including its details, comments, team, Tasks, timeline, Charts, and Resolution.
The quick filter - The quick filter is the blue bar at the top of the list of Improvements that, by default, reads “My Improvements - All.” Click this bar to open a dropdown menu of view.
You can choose between:
- My Improvements - all Improvements with which you’re affiliated.
- My Organization - all Improvements in the organization.
- My Location - all Improvements affiliated with your Network Location(s).
- My Lists - any custom filtered lists you’ve created and saved previously.
Hovering over any of those options will open a secondary drop-down menu, which you can use to further filter by:
- Status of the Improvements.
- Your relationship to the Improvements
Advanced options - Clicking next to the list’s search bar will open the advanced options.
Click to further filter the list of Improvements. For more information on how to use the filters, check out this support page.
Click to open the Improvement list view. This view does not show the detailed Improvement page, but instead shows a detailed grid of key information for each Improvement.
Click to open the Kanban view. This view breaks down your list of Improvements by status so that you can quickly check in on the progress of work being done.
Click to open the Impact Summary of every Improvement included on the current list. This summary displays the total cost savings, revenue generation, and time savings, as well as the number of Improvements which resulted in each kind of impact or had each “No change” reason.
Click to export the list of Improvements. You can specify whether you want to export the list as a PDF document or as an Excel spreadsheet.