If you’ve received the above email, “KaiNexus: Multiple Accounts:”
- You’ve recently requested that a reset password or account activation be sent to you,
- You used your email address in that request, rather than your username,
- And that email address is affiliated with multiple KaiNexus accounts, so the system couldn’t tell which account you wanted to work with.
To get a reset password or account activation email, you’ll need to:
- Go to the address listed in that email.
- Click “Can’t access your account?”
- Choose either “Activate Account via Email” or “Reset Password via Email.”
- Enter the username of the account you want to work with - that username will also have been listed in the “KaiNexus: Multiple Accounts” email.
After a few minutes, you’ll receive an email containing a link to reset your password or activate your account. If you don’t see that email, check your spam filter - it’s common for these emails to get trapped there.