You can now make a copy of an Improvement. This is perfect for when you are doing the same Improvement in a bunch of different locations.
Who can copy an Improvement?
To copy an Improvement you must:
- Be able to access/see the Improvement.
- Have permission to create that kind of Improvement.
NOTE: If the Improvement is part of a Project, you must be a member of that Project's team.
What happens when I copy an Improvement?
- The Improvement copy will be given the Draft status.
- You will be made the author.
- The title will be “Copy of ____.”
The following information will be copied:
- Parent Project
- Whether the Improvement is Private or not
You can copy an Improvement’s nested Tasks
When copying an Improvement, you have the option of copying all of its nested Tasks as well. Copied Tasks will be moved into the new status with the copied entered as the Author.
How do I copy an Improvement?
To clone an Improvement:
- Click in the action bar.
- Click .
- Check the box next to “Include Copies of Tasks” to copy its Tasks.
- Click .
The new Improvement will be created and opened.