Who can edit a Card?
If the Board the Card is on is:
- Public, a Public Board Administrator or one of the Board’s editors.
- Private, the Board’s owner.
How do I edit a Card?
- Click on the Card you want to edit, then click .
- In the resulting window, you can edit your filters.
- Click "Save & Apply" to apply your changes.
How do I reorder the Cards?
- Click and hold the Card's header.
- Drag and drop it in the desired spot on the Board.
If you're moving it to an occupied column, all Cards in that column will move down one space.
How can I configure a Card's appearance?
- Click on the Card you want to edit, then hover over .
- Adjust the value in the "Height" field to adjust the height of the Card.
- Customize the primary (and optional secondary) header's appearance.
How can I change the view displayed on the Card?
- Click on the Card you want to change, then hover over .
- Choose the view you want to see:
- List View - available for Improvement, Project, and Task Cards. The List View is great for wider Cards and for when you need to be able to see all the important information about each Improvement, Project, or Task at once.
- Detail View - available for Improvement, Project, and Task Cards. The Detail View is great for smaller Cards or for when you just need a quick overview of each Improvement, Project or Task.
- Kanban View - available for Improvement and Project Cards. The Kanban View is great for wider Cards when you want to get an overview of which items are in each status.
- Tree View - available for Project Cards. The Tree View is helpful when you're looking for a visual display of the Project hierarchy.