- Charts –Track important data sets associated with the Project or Improvement using Charts. These can be KPIs of the organization or a more specifically the metric associated with the process being improved.
Multiple charts can be created and affiliated with each item. Charts can be associated with a single or multiple Improvements, Projects, or Boards.
- Chart Title: The name that will be displayed alongside your chart.
- Series: A data set collection of data points.
- Series Name: This is the name of what you are measuring. For example, the number of customers, response time, etc.
- Series Description: This describes what you are measuring in more detail than the name.
- Data Point: A data point is the measure of a single element.