What is the Assigner?
The Assigner is a leader within the organization who has assigned an Improvement to someone, and may be required to approve the Resolution before the Improvement can be completed.
What can the Assigner do?
- Edit the Improvement
- Add comments
- Add, remove, and edit links
- Add, remove, and edit attachments
- Escalate the Improvement
- Create and Assign Tasks
- Create a Resolution
- Review the Resolution
- Create a Chart
Who can change the Assigner?
- Anyone who has the "Edit" permission for that Improvement's location.
How do I change the Assigner?
Click next in the Team section.
In the resulting window:
- In the Assigned By field, opening the drop-down menu will reveal a list including yourself and your most frequent selections.
- Typing text in that field will search through all users (not just those top choices).
- In the resulting drop-down menu, select the correct user.
- Click "Save"
This change will be noted in the activity log, and both the former and new Assigner will be notified.