Tasks can be added to Improvements and Projects. These are usually simple to-dos and can be assigned to anyone, not just members of the Improvement or Project's team. For example, if the Improvement is to replace the printers in your office, a Task may be to look up where you can dispose of the old printers.
- Origins: Anyone on the parent Improvement or Project's team or who has permission to edit the Improvement or Project can create a Task. However, you can only assign a Task to someone to whom you can assign an Improvement. If you cannot assign someone a Task, you can request their help with it. If you request someone’s help with a Task, they will need to accept that Task before it will be officially assigned to them.
- Content: A Task is made up of a title and a description.
- Team: In a Task, the team consists of the Task's Author, Assigner, and Assignee.
- Reports: There are no metrics associated with a Task.
- Other Features: Comments and a timeline.