How do I access my user profile?
- Click your name in the top right corner of the KaiNexus screen.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
What profile changes can I make?
From your user profile, you can click to:
- Edit Profile
You can edit your:
- Status - NOTE: Only User Admins can edit a user's status.
- First and last name
- Phone numbers
- Physical Location
- Employee ID
- Employee Type
- Badge - NOTE: Only Global Badge Administrators can edit the manually-grantable Badges.
- Network Locations - NOTE: Only User Admins can edit the Network Locations.
- Roles - NOTE: Only User Admins can edit the Roles.
- Change password
You can enter a new password that meets the listed requirements.
- Change profile picture
You can upload any image less than 250 KB that is in PNG, JPEG, or GIF format.
- Set your notification preferences
What other information can I see?
From your profile, you can click "View Activity" to see:
- All the Improvements, Projects, and Tasks you're involved with.
- Your metrics.