KaiNexus identifies where an Improvement took place. This Location is determined by the Network Location of the Responsible Person. If you want to change the item’s Location(s), you can transfer it.
You may want to transfer an Improvement if, for example, the Responsible Person is in a different department than where the Improvement actually took place.
Who can transfer an Improvement?
- The Improvement's Assigner
- Anyone who has the appropriate permissions to assign the Improvement.
- If the Improvement is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators.
What happens when I transfer an Improvement?
- The Location it is transferred from is removed from the Responsible Location and where it is being moved to is added to the Responsible Location.
- Anyone with the appropriate notification preference set will be alerted.
- An activity log entry is made about the transfer.
NOTE: The Responsible Person is not automatically cleared when the Improvement is transferred.
How do I transfer an Improvement?
- Click in the action bar.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Enter a reason for the transfer.
- Select a transfer destination.
- Click "Transfer."