This error means that you either:
- Don’t have an account, or
- Forgot your password or username, or
- Have not yet activated your account
Regardless, your next step is to click "Can't access your account." In the resulting window:
- If you don’t have an account: If you have not been added to KaiNexus by a leader in your organization, click "Request Account." Your leader will be notified of your request.
- If you forgot your password: Click "Reset Password via Email" and enter your username. If you don’t know your username, enter your email address.
- If you forgot your username: Click either "Contact Account Support" (an email will be sent to your organization’s support team) or "Contact KaiNexus" (an email will be sent to the KaiNexus support team).
- If you have not activated your account: If you have recently been added to KaiNexus by a leader in your organization, you’ll need to activate your account before you can log in for the first time. Click "Activate Account via Email" and enter your username or email address. KaiNexus will then send you instructions for setting your password and logging in for the first time.