I’ve never logged in before. How do I activate my account?
First, go to your organization’s KaiNexus login screen.
- Click "Can't access your account?" in the bottom right corner of the sign-in screen.
- In the resulting window, click "Activate account via email."
- You will then be prompted to enter either your username or your email address. Account activation instructions will be sent to you.
If you do not know your username, enter your email address and we will attempt to lookup your account.
- When you receive that email, just click "Activate account" to begin the activation process.
Okay, I’m at the activation screen. Now what?
- Click "Begin activation."
- After you have read the End User License Agreement (EULA) indicate that with a .
- Click "Next."
- Choose your password
Your organization will have established some rules regarding the complexity of your password, which will be listed on this page. For example, your password may be required to be at least a certain length or contain some amount of uppercase and lowercase characters.
If your password does not meet one of these requirements, a red will be displayed next to that rule and a red border will encircle the password.
- Click "Complete activation."
- On the resulting screen, click "Take me to KaiNexus" and you will be logged into KaiNexus.