Where are important dates listed for each Improvement?
When you open an Improvement, you can find its key dates on the right side of the page directly under the Team section.
How do I change one of those dates?
If a date can be manually edited - only the due date and review date can be edited - and you have the appropriate permissions and roles to change that date, you will see a displayed next to it.
Click on that icon. In the resulting window:
- Type the new date in the date field.
- Click to open the calendar. Either choose the correct date or click "Today" to change the value to today's date.
Who can edit dates?
- Assigner - Can edit the due date and review date.
- Anyone in your organization with the permission to edit Improvements in your location - Can edit the review date.
- The Facilitator of the Project under which the Improvement is nested - Can edit the due date and review date.
What dates should I know for each Improvement?
The dates you see are dependent on the status of the Improvement.
- Authored on: The date on which it was originally submitted. This date cannot be manually changed.
- Assigned on: The date on which a leader assigned someone to work on it. This date cannot be manually changed.
- Due on: This is the date by which work on the Improvement should be completed. This date can be changed by anyone who can assign the Improvement.
In the week before the Improvement is due, this date will be highlighted in yellow and its font turned to red. After the due date passes, this Improvement is considered overdue and this date will be highlighted in red and the Team will receive an alert. That’s your cue to either complete the Improvement or change the due date.
- Resolution submitted on: The date on which the Resolution was submitted for approval. When a Resolution is submitted, the Assigner will receive an alert. If the Resolution is updated and re-submitted for approval, this date will change to the date of the more recent submission. This date cannot be manually changed.
If the Resolution was never submitted for approval (e.g. if the Assigner resolved the Improvement or the Assigner's approval was not required for the Resolution), this date will not be displayed on the Improvement.
- Completed on: The date on which the Improvement was completed. It is not necessarily the date on which the Responsible person completed their work, but rather the date on which their leader approved their Resolution. If the Resolution is updated and re-approved, this date will change to the date of the more recent approval. This date cannot be manually changed.
- Review on: When an Improvement has been deferred, this is the date on which it is scheduled to be reviewed. When this date is reached, the Assigner will receive an alert. This date can be changed by the assigner.
- Last updated: The date on which the most recent updates were made. If you notice that an Improvement has been updated since you last looked at it, you might want to investigate to make sure you’re not missing any new, relevant information. This date cannot be manually changed.
How do I filter a list of Improvements by these important dates?
For detailed information on filtering a list of Improvements, check out this support page.
Open the "Advanced" options on the filter window to filter by dates. You can filter by any of the previously described key dates:
- Authored Date - The date on which the Improvement was created.
- Assigned Date - The date on which the Improvement was assigned to the Responsible person.
- Due Date - The date on which the Improvement was due.
- Resolution Date - The date on which the Resolution was last submitted for approval.
- Complete Date - The date on which the Resolution was completed.
- Review Date - The date for which a review of the Resolution by the Assigner is scheduled.
- Last Update Date - The date on which the Improvement was last updated.