Why would I want to use the Planned status?
The planned status is used when a Project is still being conceptualized and the dates, people, and scope are still being decided.
Who can plan a project?
Who can see planned Projects?
Unless it is private, anyone can see a planned Project. If it is private, only members of its team can see it.
What Projects can I plan?
You can plan any new, active, or overdue Project you can see. You cannot make a completed Project planned without reopening it first.
How do I plan a Project?
Open the Project you want to plan.
- Click in the top right corner.
In the resulting window:
- Enter a reason for planning this Project.
- (**Optional**) Enter a Start Date - the date the Project will become active.
- Click "Plan."
What happens when the Start date comes around?
The Project will become active. Team members will see an alert on the Project itself and on their notification screen.
How can I activate a planned Improvement manually?
NOTE: Only the Sponsors, Facilitators, or Leaders can activate a Project.
Open the Project, then:
- Click in the action bar.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
How do I view all currently planned Projects?
- Click "Projects" in the left navigation bar.
- Click "My Projects - All" to open the quick filter.
- If you only want to see Projects with which you're involved, hover over "My Projects."
- If you want to see planned Projects from your entire organization, hover over "My Organization."
- If you only want to see planned Projects from your network location, hover over "My Location."
- Choose "Planned" from the resulting drop-down menu.