Who can edit a Project?
Only the following KaiNexus users may edit a Project:
- The Project’s
- Users with the Project Administrator permission (as part of one of their Roles) in that level of the organization.
I'm one of those people. How do I edit the Project?
Open the Project, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Project page.
- Click in the Details section.
Regardless of which method you use, the Edit Improvement window will open. You can edit every aspect of the Project, including the:
- Any fields
- Any attributes
- Add a Project to the "Parent Project" field if you want to nest this Project beneath it.
Remove the Project from the "Parent Project" field if you no longer want this Project to be nested.
- Check the box next to "Make Private?" to make the Project private - the Project will be visible only to its team.
Uncheck this box to make the Project visible to everyone in the organization.
NOTE: Only users with select permissions can see this option.
- Check the box next to “Allow Project Team to see the nested private Improvements in this Project” to allow team members to view any private Improvements that are part of the Project.
- Check the box next to “Allow Project Team to see the nested private Projects in this Project” to allow team members to view any private Projects that are part of the Project.