Where are important dates listed for each Project?
When you open a Project, you can find its key dates on the right side of the page directly under the Team section.
Who can edit the dates?
How do I change one of those dates?
If a date can be manually edited and you have the appropriate permissions and roles to change that date, you will see a displayed next to it.
Click on that icon. In the resulting window:
- Type the new date in the date field.
- Click to open the calendar. Either choose the correct date or click "Today" to change the value to today's date.
What dates should I know for each Project?
The dates you see are dependent on the status of the Project.
- Authored on: The date on which the Project was originally submitted. This date cannot be changed.
- Start on: When the Project is/was scheduled to begin. This date can be changed unless the Project is complete.
- End on: When the Project is scheduled to end. This date can be changed unless the Project is complete.
A week before the Project is scheduled to end, this date will be highlighted in yellow.
If this date passes and the Project is still active, the date will turn red.
- Complete on: When the Project was completed. This date cannot be changed.
- Last updated: When the most recent updates were made to the Project. This date cannot be changed.