To get to this page, navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under the Users heading, and click "Titles." The admin page is only accessible by administrators; only Global User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I create a new Title?
If you want to create a new Title and have it automatically placed in a folder:
- Click on the Folder name so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click in the top right corner.
If you want to create a new Title and not have it automatically placed in a Folder:
Click in the top right corner.
In the resulting window:
- Enter the name of the Title
- (**Optional**) Add a description. This description will appear when you hover over the Title when editing or creating a user. This is helpful if you want other User Administrators to understand to what exactly the Title refers before they add it to someone's profile.
- (**Optional**) Choose an icon (follow the given instructions to find an appropriate icon). This icon will appear next to the Title when editing or creating a user or filtering a list of users. It's helpful for when people are quickly skimming a long list of Titles.
- (**Required only if you chose an icon**) Pick a color for the selected icon.
- Click to create the Title.
Pro Tip: If, after you create a Title, you want to move it in or out of a Folder or reorder the list, you can do so by clicking the Title on the list and dragging it to its new position.